Tuesday 13 November 2012

Food Sessions : T-Bowl Sungei Wang Kuala Lumpur

The Entrance to both inside and the outdoor seating of restaurant.


Mannequins. Both in the bathtub at the entrance and one hanging at the seating divider (kinda creepy too, no?)


The graphic design on the interiors

Staff break

The toilet bowl is covered with glass so that guests could sit on top of it when dining. creative but somewhat...unappetizing.

My cousin ordered Ice-cream and it attracted a fellow diner to take a picture of it. Guess she's new here as well.

My cousin and her tasty order.

My meal. It was nice. Forgot what I ate but it was something cheesy with chicken. And an oreo chocolate shake. Cute, no?

My sister on the left and our cousin on the right. Mixed emotion about the restaurant, I see.

This was taken during my Eid holiday this year. My cousin bought us to this Taiwanese Concept Restaurant called T-Bowl and overall I can say that this was a memorable visit. Despite its unorthodox approach to food, I still had a blast enjoying the design and the food. Thanks to Alia for bringing us there and enjoy the pics! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment